What to Bring to Camp
Remember to Pack
Bible, pencil/pen, toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush/paste),
towel, sleeping bag/bedding, pillow,
jacket, casual clothing, nice clothes for 2 evening meetings(not required)
tennis shoes for hiking and games, flip flops
money for offering, snacks, and store (to be turned in at registration)
Please Do Not Bring
Knives, fireworks, alcohol, tobacco, electronic communication devices, or cell phones.
(Food is not allowed in the dorms, plus it attracts mice and bugs.)
Bethel Bible Camp Dress Code Standards
- All clothing should be neat, clean, non-revealing, and free of offensive printing.
- Dresses and skirts must be at least 2 inches within top of knee.
- Shorts must come down to mid-thigh.
- Pants/Shorts/Skirts must be worn at the natural waistline.
- Swimsuits that do not adequately cover the body are to be covered by dark T-shirts.
- No revealing tank tops, spaghetti strap, or muscle shirts.
- No bare midriffs.
- Under garments must be covered.
- No clothing that is vulgar, offensive or that promotes activities or attitudes against Godly standards.